Caring for the digestive health needs of Lancaster County for more than 40 years, but now as one practice.
We have exciting news for you: after 40 years of service to Lancaster County and nearby communities, Lancaster Gastroenterology Inc. (LGI) and Regional Gastroenterology Associates of Lancaster (RGAL) have joined to form a single team capable of meeting your digestive healthcare needs: Regional Gi. In addition to benefitting the community with expanded services and the talents and experience of our combined provider teams, the new Regional Gi offers:
- Enhanced convenience, efficiency, and communication between providers and patients
- Additional locations, with services available at four offices:
- Lancaster Office—2112 Harrisburg Pike, Suite 202, Lancaster, at Lancaster General Suburban Pavilion
- Oregon Pike Office—4140 Oregon Pike, Ephrata
- Women’s Specialty Center — 690 Good Drive, Lancaster, next to Women & Babies Hospital
- Elizabethtown Office (Norlanco)—426 Cloverleaf Road, Elizabethtown (Tuesday only)
- Digestive health care at local hospitals.
- Procedures, including endoscopy and colonoscopy, available at multiple centers—two in Lancaster and one in Ephrata—and all four hospitals in Lancaster county.
Current LGI or RGAL patient? Yes, we’re still here for you!
And now you can see your provider at your choice of Regional Gi locations. Call (717) 869-4600 and our schedulers will help you decide on the most convenient location for your next appointment.
If your doctor recommends that you see a gastroenterologist, contact our scheduling team at (717) 869-4600 to make an appointment or learn more about the new Regional Gi.