Our physicians and nurses are available to give free presentations at your next Health or Wellness Fair or Event.
Whether over a “Lunch & Learn”, during the daytime, during any shift (including evening and 3rd shift) — whenever it’s convenient for your company, we have physicians and nurses who can present.
Wellness Fair Presentation Topics Include
- Abdominal Pain
- Colorectal Cancer Prevention and Screening
- Crohn’s Disease
- General Digestive System Conditions
- Heartburn (Reflux)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver/Kidney Conditions and Hepatitis
- Nutrition Related to Digestive Health
- Women’s Digestive Health
Types of Wellness Fair Presentations Offered by Regional Gi
- “Lunch & Learn” on a specific issue (a physician will present and answer questions)
- Health fair participation (nurses will attend as needed throughout the day, on all shifts)
- After-hours presentations (physicians can present on multiple topics)
- Presentations during the day to staff (physician or nursing staff, depending on location, time, and topic)
- Meetings/presentations to Human Resources and Wellness teams (these can be small meetings, open discussions, or educational sessions with nursing staff or physicians, depending on the number of attendees)
For more information please contact Andre Renna, Executive Director at Regional Gi, at (717) 869-4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability for this month’s Lunch & Learns is booking up quickly.