admin https://www.regionalgi.com/wp-content/uploads/RegionalGi-logo.gif admin2016-05-09 09:25:232017-07-12 16:24:44The Truth About Irritable Bowel Syndrome
According to the International Foundation For Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders:
- IBS affects between 25 and 45 million people in the United States. About 2 in 3 IBS sufferers are female. IBS affects people of all ages, even children.
- Most persons with IBS are under the age of 50.
- The exact cause of IBS is unknown.
- IBS is unpredictable.
- IBS is a common gastrointestinal disorder. However, many do not seek appropriate medical treatment. Many sufferers are left undiagnosed.
- Approximately 20 to 40% of gastrointestinal visits are due to IBS symptoms.
Are you concerned about your health? Contact our team of specialty healthcare professionals today!